Friday, February 13, 2015

Coming up next week...THE COOLEST BLOG SERIES EVER

Hey guys!

Given the insanity of my day today (multiple errands, sick kid, cat getting balls removed, etc.) I have not been able to prepare a good solid "I MADE A THING" post for you today.

HOWEVER!

I have been, in between my various to-do's, brainstorming like crazy, and have I got a special (and stupidly ambitious) surprise for you...

Next week, from Monday through Friday, you will be treated to a five-part series on...


T-shirt reconstruction!

Yes, those are t-shirts above. I couldn't really think of a better way to display them. There are 12 t-shirts there, every single one of them in dire need of a revamp, a recycle, a reconstruction, and a refashion. They sit there, forgotten and bored, in the back of my drawer, unworn and uncared for.

IT'S SO SAD Y'ALL!

So this weekend, I will be fixing ALL of them.

I will do it in every different way I can think of (so that it actually results in something I feel comfortable wearing).

And I will document every painful, messy, cotton-knitted second of it for your enjoyment!

Oh you are so welcome. :)

Are you excited? I'm excited. VERY excited. 

Wish me luck! I'll see you on Monday with Day 1 of 5.

Have a great weekend!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment