Thursday, November 20, 2014

Hat #7: Who?!?!


Hat 7 is complete!

I used this pattern:



Yeah it's supposed to be owls. It's a little hard to see them because I picked such a thick and dark-colored yarn (Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn in Mulberry). But I've found if you TELL someone that it's owls, they can see it right away and it's obvious. Otherwise it just looks like cables.

Click "Read More" for more pictures, if you want. :)




Now I'm not awesome at cables, partly because they scared the pants off of me for the longest time.


For some reason, all the years and years I spent knitting, I avoided cables at every turn because I was SURE they were going to be SO HARD.


Turns out? They're not. :) But now I have a years-long learning curve to catch up on.


So maybe I'll try more cable patterns in the future!!


OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment