Monday, January 10, 2011

Watson Family Rules Subway Art

So I've been seeing subway art all over the crafty blogosphere for months and months, and while in general I tend to shy away from major trends, I came across the perfect application of subway art for my own household in the form of this post on Sassy Sanctuary.



I've been wanting to post a list of rules somewhere in our house for a while now, but never really knew exactly how I wanted to go about it. When I ran across this post in my morning blog read, I knew I would have to at least give it a try. So here's what I created in Photoshop this morning. Let me know what you think? Is there too much white space? Are all the fonts too close to the same size? Are the fonts themselves too disparate from each other? Help me out here, I've never done one of these before!

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great! I'm so glad you were inspired. Thanks for sharing the link. Oh, and your blog title is hilarious. Love it!

    ReplyDelete