Wednesday, October 14, 2009

And the Universe Laughs - Ha! Ha! Ha!

Why is it that, less than two weeks after deciding that I would finally start sewing again, and what's more, running a blog about it, my sewing machine craps out, and then my camera does the same.

Okay, that's not true. What is true is that my camera is old-fashioned and requires a docking bay, that must be plugged into both a computer and a wall socket for the battery to charge. We have the docking bay, and we even have a computer somewhat situated near an empty plug. What we don't have is the cord.

Grr.

Okay. So, I have all these things that I've made, this great t-shirt necklace from the Generation T website, and several wrist cuffs, some of which suck and some of which totally rock. I've made lacey fingerless gloves in chocolate-brown fingering weight yarn. I want to show people these things! I want to post pretty pictures and make this blog a photo log as well as a written log of my handmade adventures.

But perhaps that's not what my hell wants.

Who knows? I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment